License To kill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
License To kill Clan

[LTK]

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

adding the altfire Bind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~[E]SÕÑÏC~
Ally of [LTK]
Ally of [LTK]
~[E]SÕÑÏC~

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-30

adding the altfire Bind Empty
PostSubject: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:37 pm

This will give you people that want the "Energy ball" and most of the Unreal weapons other firing method what you have to do is this :

Go to my computer > Local Disk (C) > Deus Ex > System Folder. Now go in the User (notepad) file and scroll down to the line which says Aliases[18]=(Command="",Alias=None).

This needs to be changed to Aliases[18]=(Command="Button bAltFire|AltFire",Alias=AltFire).

Then you need to go down to where all the letters are and type after the letter you have chosen (after the =) AltFire (caps sensative).

Now you need to scroll down and do the exact same thing again, there is another Aliases[18]=(Command="",Alias=None). which you change as before and another set of letters (type Altfire after the same letter as before).

I recommend that if you have a middle mouse button set altfire to that and change your'e scope to "E" as it is easy to control everything without moving your'e hands around too much.

Note the altfire Bind will only Work in the Altfire servers
Back to top Go down
[LTK]Ronomet*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]Ronomet*FDR*

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Morpheus
Admin
Admin
Morpheus

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 pm

ok this works and all,

but for me, each time i join an altfire game, and a new map loads, i always have to go through the preferences menu to re-type the alias and key binding, even after i've saved it in the User.ini file.

is there something im not doing right?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrisarmendariz
~][FGS][Nobody~
getting knowen...
getting knowen...

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 am

Perhaps you just added it to the [Engine.Input] section and not in the [Extension.InputExt] one.
Back to top Go down
Morpheus
Admin
Admin
Morpheus

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Lol Embarassed That, and I'd forgotten to re-enter the command in the second section. Razz

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrisarmendariz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adding the altfire Bind   adding the altfire Bind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adding the altfire Bind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
License To kill Clan :: Deus Ex General :: Deus Ex Tech help-
Jump to: