License To kill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
License To kill Clan

[LTK]

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UNBAN REQUEST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[RTK]
New User
New User

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm

I was banned by cyper because i accidently spawn killed him. So he said post it up on this forum. If this request is granted i will give u guys a gift.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]SuperSonic
[LTK] Member
[LTK] Member
[LTK]SuperSonic

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-02

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm

As much as I would LOVE to believe that, it wouldn't matter what I think, it's up to the admins...
Back to top Go down
[RTK]
New User
New User

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Here is the gift

HDD21: Edited your post, logo is stolen.
Back to top Go down
[RTK]
New User
New User

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 pm

But not the clan
Back to top Go down
Someone4956
[LTK] On Trial
[LTK] On Trial

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-01

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:33 pm

well you cant get one without the other =\
Back to top Go down
[RTK]
New User
New User

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Then its a no
Back to top Go down
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi there. you always spawnkilled, refused to listen to an admins request to stop.

Ignorance really. ignoring admins like that = a ban. on brads server he chooses when ya get unbanned. on mine ask me in a week.

And infuture dont ignore admins. when they ask you to stop spawnkilling you do it like ur told.

Because of you the server emptied a few times. Thats what you get for trying mine and other admins patence.

locked.
Back to top Go down
http://licensetookillclan.forumotion.net

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: lolyeahdonthink tis happin   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Well it wasn't once it was alot of times and it wasn't just me it was everyone. You were ban many times for the same reason and now i believe it should stay a perm ban. Arrogance will not be tolerated, your told a rule you follow it or your privilege to play on the server is removed. For that picture.. sorry to say but i seen it before, you just put our clan name on it and removed color. Lol. well i vote perm ban.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 pm

kk ill do a poll on ur ban length.

Thats for my server. For brads thats his choice.

Locked still.
Back to top Go down
http://licensetookillclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

UNBAN REQUEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUEST   UNBAN REQUEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUEST
Page 1 of 1