License To kill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
License To kill Clan

[LTK]

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am quitting Deus Ex

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[LTK]SuperSonic
[LTK] Member
[LTK] Member
[LTK]SuperSonic

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-02

I am quitting Deus Ex Empty
PostSubject: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 pm

I am sorry for putting this in the portal page, but to me, I think that this is important. I am quitting Deus Ex. affraid Most likely not for good, but I may be gone for a long time. Why? I have just been really busy. I have been on YouTube a LOT lately, and once I get on, I just can't get off! I am totally addicted! Here's the link to my page there, by the way:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BladetheHedgehog555

Anyway, this won't be a goodbye, as I will still be on the forums every now and then. Well, bye!

- [LTK]SuperSonic
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:06 am

Well, [LTK] Dies. Many Clans Are Dying. DX Is Dying. Very Fine. Sad But I'll Be The Last Person Who Will Stay In DX... Neutral
Back to top Go down
~][FGS][Nobody~
getting knowen...
getting knowen...

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:37 am

When DX died, Nobody is left. Laughing
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am

You left? ROFL. (Hehe I Know What Do You Mean Razz)

DX didn't Die!

DX DIES. Razz
Back to top Go down
[LTK]SuperSonic
[LTK] Member
[LTK] Member
[LTK]SuperSonic

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:32 am

Hey, I don't want to sound like a bad person. I'm just addicted to YouTube. tongue
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 am

you dont sound lyk bad guy m8.
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
New User
New User

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:20 am

-Pulsegunner- wrote:
Many Clans Are Dying. DX Is Dying.
Such as? i only heard about LTK lately. And DXMP has been 'dying' quite some time now, yet i see FGS server full quite a lot, (late) LTK server doing not bad, RTK server full sometimes (though it has known better times), hell I even saw 8 ppl playing at an ATDM server...
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:48 am

I don't have to tell that you are wrong cause you are right. Did You Hear About [ARM] died? [A] died too. [DX-ST] Is Freaking Inactive. [N] Is Only Active In C.S. That means it died in DX. And Go To Dios Clan Site And See How Many Clans Inactivated. Here's The Link if you are intersted: www.clan-dios.com If You Think That DX Is Not Dying I Have Nothing To Say Mate.
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

-Pulsegunner- wrote:
I don't have to tell that you are wrong cause you are right. Did You Hear About [ARM] died? [A] died too. [DX-ST] Is Freaking Inactive. [N] Is Only Active In C.S. That means it died in DX. And Go To Dios Clan Site And See How Many Clans Inactivated. Here's The Link if you are intersted: www.clan-dios.com If You Think That DX Is Not Dying I Have Nothing To Say Mate.
[ARM] died ages ago, k [A] was quite recently, but they weren't that active ingame though (they still did a lot though, but 'behind the curtains' sort of speak). Sorry but [DX-ST]? Lol. And why the heck mention [N]? Just might as well add [3], [EL], [T], [Z] and [V]. Old clans, are 'inactive' for quite some time now. DX's aliveness isn't measered by the amount of clans that there are, it's measured by the amount of players. Just so you know, we over at ~[E]~ have 2 trainees, one of them being a complete noob at DX. If more clans would care to do that, DX might not be that 'dying' after all.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]SuperSonic
[LTK] Member
[LTK] Member
[LTK]SuperSonic

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 pm

-Pulsegunner- wrote:
you dont sound lyk bad guy m8.
well, thats good lol
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 am

~[E]Próphèt~ wrote:
-Pulsegunner- wrote:
[ARM] died ages ago, k [A] was quite recently, but they weren't that active ingame though (they still did a lot though, but 'behind the curtains' sort of speak). Sorry but [DX-ST]? Lol. And why the heck mention [N]? Just might as well add [3], [EL], [T], [Z] and [V]. Old clans, are 'inactive' for quite some time now. DX's aliveness isn't measered by the amount of clans that there are, it's measured by the amount of players. Just so you know, we over at ~[E]~ have 2 trainees, one of them being a complete noob at DX. If more clans would care to do that, DX might not be that 'dying' after all.

[DX-ST] and [N] are inactive. [DX-ST] has one active guy who goes in army and he can't post in their forums. He's only in dx sometimes. And Did you see any [N] guy those days?

And DX will die when DX3 is ready. DX3 has better graghics, all people will be surprised with this game. All will leave DX. Servers are not many. DX hasn't got many good players. All newbies say that they don't like the game. Then they don't stay. I think between 2008-2010 DX will die. These years are the end of DX, so enjoy them.

If you don't believe me... It's your prob. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:03 am

DX has a lot of ppl that are way more skilled then you are. And DX won't die because of DX3 (as it prob won't have a MP) but DX dies because of shitty attitudes like yours. Stop saying DX will Die and maybe it won't. I've been in this game longer than you have and all I heard about for 4 years is Oh no DX is dying! Well guess what, we survived two attacks from Deja and a lot more, and we're not planning on leaving very soon. If you think DX is dead well gtfo then you freaking noob, but DX isn't dead. Look at all the things FGS is doing, the mapping contest of (late) [A], servers being hosted, new slimline versions being made, the SvsS project, project 2028. If you choose to say DX is dead you are one of the most stupid ppl i've ever met (you prob are anyway)
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 am

Do not insult me please... And I Didn't Even Say That Dx Is Dead.
Back to top Go down
~[E]Próphèt~
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 am

-Pulsegunner- wrote:
DX Is Dying
Shut up.
Back to top Go down
-Pulsegunner-
Regular
Regular
-Pulsegunner-

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:26 am

Well Done. You must get warned for that. And I'll not talk for DX. Enough.
Back to top Go down
~][FGS][Nobody~
getting knowen...
getting knowen...

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:10 am

This topic lost its base.
Someone of the very attentive admins lock this topic. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

Will do.

LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
http://licensetookillclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am quitting Deus Ex   I am quitting Deus Ex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am quitting Deus Ex
Page 1 of 1