License To kill Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
License To kill Clan

[LTK]

HomeHome  PortailPortail  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unban my brethren

Go down 
+2
~DJ~
Yanni
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanni
New User
New User

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 am

If you want to retain the little amount of respect you have left you will cease banning my comrades from your servers simply because they are several leagues above you in skill.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/HunterKillerz/index.php?showtopic=1856&view=getnewpost

Above is a link to a complaint about an unrightful banning from one of the LTK servers. I have the admin passwords as well, and i have yet to ban ONE SINGLE person.

So learn how to admin properly. Do not ban my clan members for owning you. I demand all HK members be unbanned immediately. I'm not tolerating your lack of fairness any longer.
Back to top Go down
~DJ~
New User
New User

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:09 am

"Please login"

And also chill Yanni

They dint set good admins.. all ban for stuff.. they think we aimbot..

to all of them

We have skills.. this doesnt means ban us.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]Brad*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]Brad*FDR*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 am

No he wont be unbanned ur clan is nothing but a bunch of idiots if u ask me.. First off i was the only admin there and i never used god mode until i was about to leave .. Look at the score 78-6 yeah looks like i used god. And he was banned for killing people that didnt want to be killed. Its an RPG server . Someone asked not to be killed and he said No and kept killing him.Thats why he was banned . And for your friend niggerkiller. He wasnt banned for challengeing us he was bannned for being an idiot about it . I told him to drop it 10 times but he kept runnig his mouth .. If your players want respect then maybe they should give it.. And Yes i believe some of ur players aimbot.. Ive played them and theres no way there not.. But we added a fix for that now so no worrys. And why does he ahve to act like an idiot , Why come to a noob server and kill everyone .. Are u that lame.. That must make u cool when u just kill a bounch of newer people to game for an hr and then people leave my server cause of 1 idiot.... And for our little challenge fight , Well i wasnt the one fighting in the challenge. U dont even know what ur talking about . So how did i talk shit when i wasnt in the challenge ????That was Zero not me.. So when u want to talk why dont u get your facts straight and keep your idiots out of my server. I have no problem with some of your clan but there is some who will remain on ban lists if you ahve a problem with that oh well cry to someone who gives a shit..

Peace,
[LTK]Brad*FDR*
Back to top Go down
Yanni
New User
New User

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm

RedRussian does not cheat, and has vouched that after several times being shot at by the people who claimed they did not want to be killed he ignored their request as just trying to screw him over and kill him. According to him two succeeded.

As for this "NiggerKiller" person, he is unaffiliated with HK.

On the topic of aimbotting, I speak for my entire clan when I say we have proudly been a non cheat clan for 11 years. RedRussian was not cheating, ironically, he was formally employed by Valve as a programmer for the VAC anti cheat systems currently in use on the Steam servers.

I demand he be unbanned, if he was doing something you did not appreciate in your server, you could have at least had the decency to warn or kick him first. He would have gotten the message.

If there is any further inconvenience, I will see that we convene, between the three of us, why exactly he was banned.

If I am convinced that he was at fault, I will have him formally apologize to you.

Don't again mistake that our clan is "full of idiots". Many of HK, if not all, have treated LTK with lenience and respect that, quite frankly, your clan is not worthy of. Your clanmembers have been insolent toward my members several times and we have put up with it. However, I will not have players who have little alternative to paly anywhere else, be banned form the only server with players.
Back to top Go down
Trooper
New User
New User

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Yanni wrote:
RedRussian does not cheat, and has vouched that after several times being shot at by the people who claimed they did not want to be killed he ignored their request as just trying to screw him over and kill him. According to him two succeeded.

As for this "NiggerKiller" person, he is unaffiliated with HK.

On the topic of aimbotting, I speak for my entire clan when I say we have proudly been a non cheat clan for 11 years. RedRussian was not cheating, ironically, he was formally employed by Valve as a programmer for the VAC anti cheat systems currently in use on the Steam servers.

I demand he be unbanned, if he was doing something you did not appreciate in your server, you could have at least had the decency to warn or kick him first. He would have gotten the message.

If there is any further inconvenience, I will see that we convene, between the three of us, why exactly he was banned.

If I am convinced that he was at fault, I will have him formally apologize to you.

Don't again mistake that our clan is "full of idiots". Many of HK, if not all, have treated LTK with lenience and respect that, quite frankly, your clan is not worthy of. Your clanmembers have been insolent toward my members several times and we have put up with it. However, I will not have players who have little alternative to paly anywhere else, be banned form the only server with players.

Although I think Yanni as a complete idiot with respect from his ass.... I have to vouch him that RedRussian doesn't aim bot... I don't know him personally but I can see that he has skills...

And as for god mode... Yes you do afk with god mode brad, but I think the reason is when you come back you forget to ungod and you go around killing ppl... I know because YOU aren't a difficult kill... you say "hahahah" when i sniped you in the head twice without your BA turned on. and then you would say "haha noob."

When you get better like for example red russian, or some HK members and some B members... sorry but we don't miss heads anymore and from experience we know if the guy should be dead or not within the first seconds of us hitting them by watching him and hearing if he takes out a med to heal and/or what augs he's using.

You have been using god to play. Period.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]HDD21*FDR*

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi niggerkiller.

banned for multiaccounting.

IP match!
Back to top Go down
http://licensetookillclan.forumotion.net
Someone4956
[LTK] On Trial
[LTK] On Trial

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Hey trooper, guess wut....YOU CANT DRAW A WEAPON WITH GOD MODE LOLOLOLOL, so your point is moot.
Back to top Go down
[LTK]Brad*FDR*
Admin
Admin
[LTK]Brad*FDR*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: re   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 pm

as for the god killing i do not god kill nor does anyone in my server i read my logs everyday and if i see it happen they are banned and lose admin privilages.. .. Second yes you are right i should have warned him first but i didnt because i had 2 people leave my server because of it....I was also cheat viewing him thats why i was godded and i watched him go up and kill an unarmed person that didnt want to be killed.. And i dont apericate being called noobs in my server.. Just because theres new players dont mean you ahve to be assholes..... And seeing as it is my server you can take your demands and shove them up your ass.. I dont mind you asking to remove his ban but dont try throwing your weight around here I will remove his ban but as for you .. U seem like a dipshit so please stay out of my server until you can talk to me normal ...

Thanks Brad
Back to top Go down
Yanni
New User
New User

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Still disrespectful, but at least the issue is resolved. If you dislike me that much, I will give back my admin responsibilities to you.

I apologize for inconveniencing you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban my brethren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban my brethren   Unban my brethren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban my brethren
Page 1 of 1